March 27, 2012 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] ShenZhne, Guangdong - iMovie Project to DVD Question: "Is there any way to burn a movie from iMovie without using iDVD? The only reason I wouldn't want to use iDVD is because I don't want a DVD menu. I just want the movie. Is there an option on iDVD to burn just the movie without choosing a 'Theme'? Thank you!" asked by jasmine on discussions.apple.com.
iMovie Project to DVD Solution: Want to burn iMovie video to DVD disc on Mac, you need the Mac iMovie to DVD Converter to solve the problem, the iMovie to DVD Creator for Mac is the best choice for you to convert iMovie video to DVD disc and then play iMovie video with DVD Player anywhere.
Free download and try the best DVD Creator for Mac, you can burn iMovie Video, Final Cut Express Video, iDVD Video and Final Cut Pro Video to DVD with a fast speed and high quality, just need some easy steps you can convert or burn your iMovie video files to DVD on Mac, try it now and enjoy yourselves!
* Create personlized DVD gifts from footage of favorite family moments
* Create and share a photo slideshow with a soundtrack designed by you
* Burn movies and TV shows to DVD and encode them as NTSC, PAL, etc. with a click
* Easy to Use Simple interface and self-explanatory options, drag-and-drop functionality makes DVD creation a snap
* Merge Allow you to merge several video or movie files into one so that you can enjoy a put together several videos
* Intel-based Mac(32-bit or 64-bit)
* Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6 or 10.7 (Lion)
DVD Creator for Mac is priced at $49.00 (USD), please keep an eye on the price for the change.
Based in ShenZhen, China, iLifesoft is a professional developer of multimedia conversion and DVD backup tools. iLifesoft products generally fall into three multimedia product lines, including Video Conversion Tools, Audio Conversion Tools and DVD Ripping Tools. Copyright (C) 2012 iLifesoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.