March 29, 2012 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Zwijndrecht, Belgium - Galarina today is pleased to announce the release of Scotty 4.1. Scotty is a universal iOS app that wirelessly transfers photos and videos between iOS devices or from iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to a Mac. Due to the Camera+ integration, users of the immensely popular Camera+ iPhone app can now wirelessly transfer their Lightbox photos to another iOS device or to a Mac shared folder. Camera+ users no longer need to save their photos to the Camera Roll in order to transfer them. For a limited time, Scotty is available for 0.99 USD instead of the usual 2.99 USD.
Other Scotty features are:
* All photos and videos available in the standard Photos app can be transferred
* There is no limit on the number of photos and videos you can transfer at once*
* Inter-iOS device transfer works over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
* Transfer to a Mac works over Wi-Fi using standard OS X File Sharing
* Photos are transferred in full resolution
* Videos are transferred in full quality and full resolution
* No internet access required to do transfers
* To iOS: Transfer pauses/resumes automatically if the target device disappears/reappears
* From iPad: Support for photos imported with the Camera Connection Kit
* From iPad to Mac: Support for RAW photos and JPG RAW combinations
* Camera+ photos are transferred one at a time
"The moment the Camera API became publicly available, I knew that Scotty would be a perfect fit." said Chris Cornelis, founder and CEO of Zwijndrecht, Belgium based Galarina. "With the integration, Camera+ users can skip the annoying task of saving all their Lightbox photos to the iPhone Camera Roll."
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* Camera+ integration requires Camera 3.0 or higher
* Camera+ integration is not available on iPad or iPhone 3G
* 4.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Scotty 4.1 is available worldwide in the App Store Photo & Video category. The normal price is 2.99 USD but for a limited time Scotty is available for 0.99 USD. Review copies are available upon request.
Located in Zwijndrecht, Belgium, Galarina is a privately held company founded in 2008 by independent developer Chris Cornelis. With over nineteen years in software development, Galarina specializes in the development of unique and useful solutions for the iOS platform, complemented by first-class customer support. Copyright (C) 2008-2012 Galarina. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.