April 9, 2012 in Gaming (F)
[prMac.com] Orange, California - Imminent Games debuts the casual indie video game Drip Drip. It is being developed for PC, Mac, and iOS iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. By utilizing easy controls, the player will need to collect water in containers to prevent buildings across 24 cities in the USA from flooding and being destroyed. Drip Drip is a family friendly game with many levels of difficulty that can appeal to all sorts of gamers.
Drip Drip is a casual game that has a classic 2D feel with RTS inspired point and click controls.
A severe storm has brought in devastating weather conditions to the cities of the USA and many buildings standing in the intense storm's destructive path are in dire need of assistance. Water dripping everywhere threatens to flood the basements and cause excessive water damage that will collapse the buildings.
The player is an elite drip collector and manages the Disaster Response Team. With a team of tools and their water collecting and building fixing skills, the player will travel across the USA and visit 24 exciting cities on their mission to ensure the safety of each building. From inside small houses to towering skyscrapers, containers like pans, buckets, and barrels will have to be moved around the floors to catch the dripping water and then be emptied to save the buildings from extreme damage, flooding, and destruction. The water dumped out of windows will earn the player money so other containers and tools can be bought to keep the buildings standing while they withstand a constant barrage of pouring rain and never-ending threats like the UFO, Ghost, Witch Doctor, and Lightning Bolts during each storm cycle.
* Real time water drop and puddle simulation. Real time weather effects
* Intelligent path finding
* Beautiful hand drawn art along with over 30 different particle effects
* 24 unique buildings - Travel from Mansions to Apartment Slums to Towering Skyscrapers, each with varying heights and increased difficulty
* 10 different containers and tools that can be leveled up to Super Power abilities
* 3 levels of difficulty - Easy for the casual beginner, Medium for the experienced gamer, and Hard for the hard core gamer
* 44 Achievements to unlock
* Easy to pick up and play controls along with great depth and challenge
* Being developed for the PC, Mac, and iOS: iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
Located in Orange, California, Imminent Games is an independent video game developer founded in 2009 by industry veteran Thomas Konkol. Imminent Games is devoted to making the best games possible and takes great pride in their work. They hope all of our efforts will please everyone in the gaming community. Copyright (C) 2009-2012 Imminent Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.