April 10, 2012 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Belgrade, Serbia - Independent developer Sinisa Drpa has released Boat HUD 1.0, simple-to-use speedometer and weather report application for iPhone. Boat HUD uses the iPhone's GPS device to accurately calculate speed and user's location. Based on the location it shows real time observations of temperature, pressuse and wind direction and velocity. To visualize wind impact wind arrow shows the direction of the wind with regards to user's heading. There are more than a few speedometers for the iPhone out there, but Boat HUD is about simplicity and readability, providing the necessary information about the course, speed, distance and weather.
Boat HUD 1.0 features:
* Speedometer, distance travelled and weather report for current location. According to user's location, Boat HUD will download latest weather report from NOAA weather service
* Support for both KM/H and MPH
* Wind direction and velocity display, the wind arrow shows the direction of the wind with regards to user's heading
* Distance traveled display since timer has started
* Customizable screen layout to improve readability of the displayed information
Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
Pricing and Availability:
Boat HUD 1.0 is available for the introductory price of $1.99 USD (or equivalent in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively on the App Store in the 'Utilities' and 'Navigation' categories. For more details and screenshots please visit the Support Website.
Located in Belgrade, Serbia, Tagtaxa is a privately held development company founded in 2009 by Sinisa Drpa. Copyright (C) 2012 Tagtaxa. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.