January 21, 2009 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Ottawa, Ontario/Canada - GossTech's Eon currently provides users with 4 calendar types to place onto their desktop, each with unique features and options.
* Single Event
The Month's calendar skin editor allows users to customize the appearance of a calendar to be tailored to individual styles. GossTech also provides a Skin Repository where users can download and upload skins.
Displayed with a stylish 3D base, the Birthday calendar shows, within a frame, a picture of your most cherished family members and friends. Eon retrieves birthdays from iCal and Address Book displaying the next birthday on record with a picture.
Eon's ability to rotate calendars in 3D complements the purpose of the Day calendar. Rotate the calendar on its Y-axis and the events furthest from today become less apparent.
The desktop is a user's personal canvas. GossTech has taken into consideration that users do not like to litter their desktops with ugly junk. Eon builds upon the concept of desktop calendaring and evolved the concept to accommodate the creative Mac user. Desktop calendaring has now met the power of OS X and in turn meet the needs of the Mac community.
* Customize properties of each calendar individually
* Monthly Calendar Skins and Skin Editor
* Choose which event categories are displayed by a calendar
* Desktop/Active Mode - Bring Eon to the forefront (Active Mode) with a shortcut key
* Modify the background color and transparency in Desktop/Active Mode
* Hide Eon from the Desktop so your desktop remains clean
* Rotate Calendars in 3D
* Mac OS X Version 10.5 Leopard or Higher
* Intel Processor, 1GHz or faster
* 30 MB Hard Drive space
Located in Ottawa, Ontario/Canada, GossTech was founded in 2008 by Brad Goss. GossTech is a startup company looking to develop quality Mac software. All Software (C) 2008-2009 GossTech Inc. / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and iCal are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.