April 12, 2012 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Hod Hasharon, Israel - Indie developer Gil Weiss introduces Kids 1st shape puzzle - learning animals, alphabets & numbers, now available for iPhone. Kids 1st shape puzzle is an entertaining and fun-filled word learning game in English and Hebrew. It is a cleverly designed app which provides kids hours of entertainment and fun while learning 2 languages - Hebrew and English. At home or traveling kids 1st shape puzzle keeps a child entertained and learning.
Kids place the pieces correctly on the puzzle to hear the word and sound of animal's, transportation, letters, numbers, and more. The clear crisp graphics and big puzzle pieces are perfect for little fingers. After completing each puzzle kids will hear an applause that will give them the sense of accomplishment. This classic puzzle app is a great app for kids from age 2.
* 16 bright and colorful puzzles each puzzle contains between 8-26 pieces
* Hebrew and English first words
* 16 different puzzle themes - ABC, numbers, colors, animals, emotions, house things, transportation and more
* Kids learn the name of the object and hear its sound for example: Lion roars, Piano plays, Fire truck siren, plane takes off
* Universal application designed for iPad and iPhone
Pricing and Availability:
Kids 1st shape puzzle is only $1.99 USD (equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store.
Based in Israel, indie developer Gil Weiss develops educational apps for kids in English and Hebrew. He's focused on educational iPhone and iPad applications for kids. Kids 1st shape puzzle is his first app. Copyright (C) 2012 Gil Weiss. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.