April 11, 2012 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Gilbert, Arizona - Contract Web Development, Inc. today is proud to announce that their new OS X application 'Fast TM Restore' is the first app dealing with Time Machine to be approved by Apple for the App Store. Browse your live filesystem and see all of the available Time Machine backup versions of any file or folder. Click on any version to see file size, creation date and modification details for a specific backup. Click one button to restore the Time Machine backup version to your live filesystem. Fast and easy!
* Live filesystem view allows you to quickly and easily navigate through your folders and find any file
* Click one checkbox to reveal or hide hidden files in the live filesystem view
* Double-click any live filesystem file to see the Finder 'quick look' preview image, file size, creation date and modification details
* Time Machine backup view shows all backup versions corresponding to the file/folder selected on the live filesystem view
* Clear visual indication of 'duplicate' backups compared to 'original' backup versions
* Click one checkbox to hide/reveal duplicate backup versions
* Click any backup to see the Finder 'quick look' preview image, file size, creation date and modification details
* Click one button to restore selected file/folder backup
* 'Save As' dialog allows you to rename the restored content and/or restore it to a different location
* Restoration process checks available disk space first to make sure you have enough space to restore selected content
* If a restoration would overwrite an existing live file/folder, the original file/folder is moved to the Trash
From start to finish, Fast TM Restore is built to let you get to the point quickly and efficiently: Get in. Get what you want. Get out.
* Mac OS X Version 10.7 Lion or higher
* 64-bit Intel Processor
* 0.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Fast TM Restore 1.0 is $5.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category.
Located in Gilbert, Arizona, Contract Web Development, Inc. was founded in 2001 by Gregory Lee. The company was originally founded to create web-based applications for a variety of industries. In 2008 Mr. Lee switched from Microsoft Windows to Apple's OS X for day to day web-development tasks. In 2011 Contract Web Development, Inc. began adding OS X applications to their product portfolio. All Material and Software (C) 2012 by Contract Web Development, Inc. / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and the App store logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Microsoft, and Microsoft Windows, are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.