April 11, 2012 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea - Let's make some creative video. FigtreeLabs today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of MiniatureCam 1.0.4, an update to its popular Tiltshift Video Camera App for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. MiniatureCam allows you to record Tiltshift Video in realtime. MiniatureCam also supports taking a photo.MiniatureCam makes everything look like miniature. MiniatureCam offers a fun and easy way to create your small worlds.
MiniatureCam is really fast and has an intuitive user interface. You can make facinating video or photos using Stopmotion effects (as well as toy effects) and slow motion, x2, x4, x8. You can also insert background music. MiniatureCam makes you a stunning Film Maker. Version 1.0.4 of MiniatureCam brings 'Reverse Effect' & 'Contest' and 'More B.G.M'.
* "Easy and Fun!!! - I love this app! It makes great videos very easily and you can share it with your friends via fb and twitter!Gotta have it!"
* "Great - Great app, does what it says, love the slow mo and speed setting! Next update if you can do true stop motion by taking hundreds of photos and make it a stop motion"
* "Love it! - Out of mere excitement I would give more than five stars if I could. This.app.is.GOOD.stuff!! I couldn't put it away all day but started from the morning to make small videos. It works great AND looks great!! YOU REALLY don't want to miss out on this one! Lovely app!!"
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 9.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, MiniatureCam 1.0.4 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Based in Seoul, Korea, FigtreeLabs was established in 2012 by founder and designer, John Jung. The company focuses on designing simple and highly functional apps for human beings, making people's lives more smart and happy. Copyright (C) 2012 FigtreeLabs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.