April 18, 2012 in Finance (F)
[prMac.com] Chorley, United Kingdom - Independent developer, Andrew Winn announces that his new App, Dog Budget 1.0, is now available exclusively for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Dog Budget allows you to keep track of your spending and lets you know when you are over budget.
* Create a monthly dog spending budget
* Keep track of your spending weekly, monthly, yearly
* Create your own additional categories
* Add detailed descriptions
* Record item spending by date
* Simple pie chart illustrates a summary of the top 10 spending categories
* Visual highlighting using a Red or Green light to show if over (Red) or within (Green) your budget
Selection of pre-loaded categories:
Bedding, Books/mags/DVD, Breeding, Coats/Clothing, Crates/Carriers, Dog shows, Dog sitters, Equipment, Food/Treats, Grooming, Grooming professional, Hygiene, Insurance, Kennels, Leads/Collars/Harnesses, Purchase price, Prize Money, Tags, Toys, Training classes, Transportation, Vaccinations, Vet, Worming/Flea treatment
* Requires iOS version 5 or later.
* iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
* 10 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dog Budget 1.0 is $0.99 and available on the iTunes App Store worldwide in the Finance Category
Other successful Apps created by Andrew Winn also include Trip Money, MyGiftCards and HorseBudget are also available on the AppStore.
Located in Chorley, United Kingdom, Andrew Winn is a UK Developer with over 18 years experience of software development. He ran his own consulting company and worked as a Consultant for some very well known companies. Copyright (C) 2012 Andrew Winn. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.