Saint-Petersburg, RU Apr 16, 2012 in Weather
Elecont LLC has announced eWeather HD 2.5, an update to its popular weather iOS app. eWeather HD turns your iPhone or iPad into powerful weather station by enabling users to track almost all weather parameters in a visually stunning way. This new version has several new exclusive features like notifications about weather changes in the Notification Center and new additional value for iOS home screen icon. Also new version has more than 30 tweaks and new features.
[prMac.com] Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation - Elecont LLC is pleased to announce eWeather HD 2.5, an update to its popular weather iOS app. eWeather HD turns your iPhone or iPad into powerful weather station by enabling users to track almost all weather parameters in a visually stunning way. This new version has several new exclusive features like notifications about weather changes in the Notification Center and new additional value for iOS home screen icon. Also new version has more than 30 tweaks and new features.
eWeather HD 2.5 packs exciting new features: NWS Severe weather alerts and weather changes using iOS PUSH technology; realtime "Feels like" temperature right on your home screen; gorgeous "Weather clock" and much more.
eWeather HD is backed by a powerful multivendor engine to ensure the fastest response time and data accuracy: application access information from the two different providers and provides the largest amount of locations in the U.S. as well as around the world.
The most interesting feature is Barometer - a diagram showing the pressure changes during the past 24 hours. Now you always know the cause of headache if it is linked with changes in the air pressure. When Barometer detects pressure changes then it signals with a red color.
The eWeather HD 2.5 also includes the following key features:
* Feature rich weather app for iPhone,iPad and iPod touch
* Multiple weather providers (US and EU) for better accuracy
* Long-term 10-day weather forecast for your iPhone and iPad (15 meteorological parameters)
* Precise 24-hourly forecasts (7 parameters)
* Temperature/"Feels like" right on your iPhone/iPad home screen (using PUSH technology)
* iOS Notification Center Support: track temperature and weather changes (using PUSH technology)
* NOAA Rain/Snow animated radar on zoomable maps (U.S. locations only)
* NWS severe weather alerts (using PUSH technology) (U.S. locations only)
* 130 000 locations worldwide
* World weather clock
* USGS and EMSC worldwide earthquakes on interactive zoomable maps
* Supports over 30 different languages
eWeather HD supports languages for US English, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Byelorussian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian.
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 15 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, eWeather HD 2.5 is offered at an introductory one-time fee of $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Weather category. There are no subscription fees or hidden costs.
Elecont Software is the leading provider for weather-related applications for the most popular mobile platforms. Copyright (C) 2011 Elecont Software LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.