April 18, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Viareggio, Italy - Mobile game developer CatfishBlues Games has announced the release and immediate availability of Zantetsuken 1.0, their new game for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. In the shoes of Ran the kunoichi and armed with the legendary sword Zantetsu, you will be able to literally slice everything in your path, from the most dangerous enemy to the most insignificant part of the surrounding environment! Nothing will be saved from your bloody rage!
Your goal is to reach the end of each level, crossing bamboo forests, rice fields and many other environments, fighting demons of all kinds, dodging traps while trying not to fall from platforms.
Absorb the spirits of the fallen to strengthen your bloody sword and look for the bonuses hidden in the environment to increase your strength and agility... and to invoke the help of your mighty beast, the demon tiger!
* New gaming experience, slash and run at the same time!
* Limitless cutting ability, you can slice everything, even the smallest environment elements!
* High quality graphics with spectacular 3D effects
* 50 game levels split in 5 different worlds
* Many different enemy types to fight
* Many bonuses and power-ups to enhance the heroine skills
* GameCenter support
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 39.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Zantetsuken 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Viareggio, Italy, CatfishBlues Games is a company specialized in the development of mobile games, particularly on iOS and Android, in business since March 2010. As longtime gamers we are trying to create products that are of the highest quality and with innovative features, however, taking constant inspiration from the classic games of the 1980s/90s. Specialized in both 3D and 2D games, we release games ranging from classic shoot'em up and action games to innovative casual games. Copyright (C) 2012 CatfishBlues Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.