April 19, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea - MonTowers, a brand new iOS game from Buffstone, is a monster collection and combat game designed to appeal to a wide range of mobile game lovers. MonTowers puts users in the shoes of a powerful sorcerer, who must summon a legion of monsters in order to dominate a series of towers, floor by floor. The game focuses on collecting and upgrading monsters, and pitting those monsters against others in coliseum-type combat in order to progress. There are over 100 tower levels to complete, and with twice that many monster varieties to collect and upgrade, the game gives players hours of entertainment.
In order to summon monsters, players collect monster coins and elemental gems. Monster coins are acquired by defeating ever-more challenging monsters in combat, while gems are collected by forays into the field - due to the energy draining nature of these excursions, only a certain number of gems can be collected during a given period of time. Once summoned, the monsters can be employed in combat. Users accumulate tokens within the game to speed the summoning process, create more room in their castle for monsters, and purchase HP potions and other special items.
The game's colorful graphics, detailed character design, and addictive blend of collection and action are certain to attract fans immediately. MonTowers also offers incredible potential for expansion, with the possibility of updates including not only new levels to defeat, but more monsters to collect. The game is available now in the iTunes App Store, for the very low introductory price of $0.99.
* 200 unique monsters to collect
* Take part in combat sequences by choosing the optimal moment for your monsters to strike
* Each monster can be upgraded twice, first to the Elder level, then to Master, enhancing their stats and acquiring special combat skills along the way
* Create even more brutal, bloodthirsty monsters to command by blending the most intimidating creatures you have at your disposal
* More than 100 levels of towers to dominate, each represented by a horrifying new opponent
* Complete your collection and undertake mini-quests to gain achievements
* Boost your monsters' HP with potions, so you can keep them in fighting form
* Tokens can be purchased in app, but also replenish over time so you aren't dependent on buying them
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 131 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MonTowers 1.0.1 is now $.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
BuffStone is a mobile startup application developer based in Seoul, South Korea. Their aspirations and goals for development stems back to childhood memories of RPG and Fantasy console games. They hope to recreate this experience for users in both the Android and iOS Platforms. Copyright (C) 2012 BuffStone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.