April 23, 2012 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Linz, Austria - Little Chaotic Agency today is proud to introduce the new iScrumboard 1.0.1 project management tool, a complete Kanban inspired taskboard shrunk to your iPad with unmatched ease of use and striking good looks. iScrumboard helps you to organize your projects, track your progress and drastically improve your productivity. iScrumboard facilitates project managers, scrum teams or may be used as a personal life planning tool.
The Apps key features include:
* Drag & Drop User Interface - the interface is reduced to the truly essential and the intuitive drag and drop operation lets you concentrate on your project
* Airprint Support - print your scrum boards on any Airprint-compatible printer
* Retina Display Support - supports the Retina Display function on the new iPad
* Multiple Documents - iScrumboard supports several scrum boards to let you keep different aspects of your project separate
* Sharing via Twitter and email - send screen shots and text versions over Twitter and e-mail to your work colleagues and clients
* Multiple Localisations - iScrumboard is translated into: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 2.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iScrumboard - Agile Projectmanagement 1.0.1 is available worldwide through the App Store. It's a free download, advanced features can be bought as In-App purchases.
Located in Linz, Austria, Little Chaotic Agency is a small multimedia agency, specialized on photography, iOS and web coding. Copyright (C) 2012 Little Chaotic Agency. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.