April 23, 2012 in Lifestyle (F)
[prMac.com] Mountain View, California - Bridgeview Design LLC is excited to publicly announce the release of Kitchen Guru 1.1.1 for iPhone and iPad. Kitchen Guru is a comprehensive cooking reference tool that simplifies the cooking process. The app helps users easily discover wonderful ingredients and turn them into delicious meals. With information on how to select, store, prepare, and cook an ever-growing library of ingredients, Kitchen Guru becomes the go-to resource for all things cooking.
"My goal with Kitchen Guru was to simplify my cooking process. Instead of having to flip through technique books or search Google, I wanted to create a single app that gave me all the information that I needed to know for the ingredient I was cooking." says Jacob Hull, founder of Bridgeview Design LLC. "There are a few fantastic cooking apps out there already, but none of them really pull the whole process together, from buying the ingredients and storing them, to finding recipes and cooking them. This is where Kitchen Guru fits in."
* Selection tips, storage instructions and preparation directions for a wide range of fruits, vegetables, grains and legumes with meats, eggs and fish coming soon.
* In season icon quickly lets you know which ingredients are in season and can be found locally.
* Email, post or tweet your favorite recipe or tip.
* Quick global search allows you to find the ingredient you are looking for.
* iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 5.1 or later
* 115 MB
Kitchen Guru is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Bridgeview Design LLC is a Silicon Valley startup specializing in the development of hand crafted mobile applications. Copyright (C) 2012 Bridgeview Design LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.