April 25, 2012 in Books (E)
[prMac.com] Barcelona, Spain - Next Friday 27, iPoe Collection will reduce its price to 0,99$ to honour the premiere of Relativity Media's thriller The Raven, starring John Cusack and directed by James McTeigue. App and a movie, the perfect combination for a terrifying Friday night, iPoe is the interactive reading to experience Poe's stories.
* "To prepare for this literary adventure, we think the iPoe should be required reading." - Laptopmag
* "Amazing way to resurrect a literary genius." - wwwhatsnew
After just a month in the Appstore, iPoe has reached number 1 book in several countries such as: Spain, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Paraguay, Peru, Costa Rica, Czech Republic and Belize. Users rate the app highly and prise its illustrations, animations and sound.
* "The illustration was beyond amazing and the animations enhanced the stories beyond belief."
* "Reading this App I see, hear and feel Poe's stories. It really gives me the shivers! :-)"
* Includes three stories: The Oval Portrait, The Tell-Tale Heart and The Masque of the Red Death
* Terrific illustrations by David Garcia Fores
* Interactive elements that bring the stories to life
* Original Soundtrack by Teo Grimalt
* Text in three languages: English, Spanish and French
* A collection of the illustrator's sketches
* iPad with iOS 4.3 or later
* 55 MB
Pricing and availability:
iPoe Collection is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and will be available worldwide through the App Store in the Books category.
Barcelona, Spain, PLAY CREATIVIDAD, S.L. was founded in 2001 and is formed by a team of highly creative and talented individuals, who apply their skills and drive to creating uplifting products. The company's stories and motivational messages are developed for reading online, as well as for mobile devices. All Material and Software (C) 2001-2012 PLAY CREATIVIDAD, S.L. / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.