April 25, 2012 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Vancouver, Canada - AdvSoft has announced the release and immediate availability of CalPad (1.5.6) and CalPhone (1.2.1), the most useful organizers you will need for your iPad and iPhone. Both are the most integrated tool for your Calendar, Tasks and Notes management and connectivity support for iPad and iPhone.
Highlight features of CalPad and CalPhone, as the integrated organizer tool for iPad and iPhone:
* Calendar management with Day, Week, Month, List view
* Tasks list (or Todo) management under daily or a list
* Multiple Notes per day with normal or stylus Note
* Multiple Calendars
* Intuitive GUI, easy to use
* Have iPhone and iPad version, data is compatible and can sync between the two apps easily
* Syncing via cloud server with Web interface will be supported soon next month
Obviously, CalPad and CalPhone can be used as a stand-alone app for your daily works and personal planning tool, However it can even be more helpful under cases:
* Organize your day: The app gives you all the tools needed to help you to schedule your day. You can easily focus on Appointments, Tasks and Notes of current day or any other day.
* Collaboration: event (appointment) and task can be shared to other CalPad and Calphone users, so the app can be used in a team work environment. Snycing with the native calendar, Google calendar, Google tasks, and Toodledo will keep you stay connected to work anytime and anywhere
* Manage your time: You can timing a task or event for billable record. You can see how many time left at a day, week or month with time balance feature. You can also schedule any task to the time line to find the best fit time to do the task
* Manage projects: Multiple projects (or calendars) and multiple contexts are supported. Calendar from outside sync source will be grouped so you can easily organize them
* Cloud support: Data will be synced between CalPad and CalPhone via our Cloud server very soon. An web GUI to manipulate your data will also be supported. You can even write a program to connect with your data from the server, when the public API is released
With CalPad and CalPhone, more interesting features are waiting for you to exploit!
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 13.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
CalPad - Organizer for iPad 1.5.6 is $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Based on Vancouver, Canada, AdvSoft is a young company dedicated to mobile application development with focus on the iPhone, and iPad platforms. The company has a strong background from Linux, Android, and now iOS. Copyright (C) 2011 AdvSoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.