April 30, 2012 in Health and Fitness (F)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - TokyoCONSARUai is proud to introduces Digital Coffee plus counter 1.1, for iOS. This application is for the coffee drinker. It can be used as a coffee counter to count the coffee you drank. It can post to Twitter and share the number of cups of coffee you drank. Helps you to grasp the amount of coffee you drink.
* This is the application for coffee lovers
* This app was to simulate a coffee cup in the iPhone
* You can experience pseudo-drink coffee in the cup tilted by dragging with your finger
* This app has the ability to count when you drink coffee
* This app can also be used as a counter to count the number of cups of coffee you actually drink
In addition, people who are drinking too much coffee usually, may be able to hold a coffee in the simulated experience using this app instead of really drinking.
The drinking of coffee without knowing it. Care must be taken to drinking too much. If you can not be suppressed by yourself, a friend's help is effective. This app can be expressed by the number of tweets drank coffee.
To tweet post from this app with a hash tag of #numberofcupsofcoffeedrank.
* iOS 5.0 or later
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* 0.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Digital Coffee plus counter 1.1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category.
Located in Tokyo, Japan, TokyoCONSARUai is a company of system development. Copyright (C) 2012 TokyoCONSARUai. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.