February 1, 2009 in Utilities (F)
[prMac.com] San Jose, California - Mallinath Suralikal has released ReceiptsOnDisk for iPhone. ReceiptsOnDisk helps you to capture the merchant receipts and store onto iphone with the Merchant Store name and total amount indexing information. ReceiptsOnDisk is designed to remove the headache of managing/searching merchant receipts.
You could use the receipts on iPhone in many ways like the following:
* Use for refund or exchange of products
* Use for price comparison from one store to another
* To remember the longer period warranty products like Tire from Costco, TVs etc
* To keep history of products
Using ReceipetsOnDisk, you will have access to any merchant receipts instantly, No more worry of loosing receipt, no more forgetting to take receipt to store (no more round trips). No waste of time in searching receipt.
* The receipts are purposefully made not to share or send thru mail, just to retain validity of the receipt. Once it's captured, it permanently exists on the iPhone until you delete
* Store Receipt with store name and total bill amount
* User friendly Receipts listing with order by the merchant store name
* Quick access to detail view and editing index information
How to Capture the Merchant Receipt:
1. Launch ReceiptsOnDisk app on your iPhone
2. Click on '+' button
3. Focus camera on the receipt in the bright light
4. Click on capture photo
5. Click on use the photo if you like it or retake
6. Enter Company name
7. Enter Total receipt amount
8. Click on Save
9. You can see the receipt is listed towards end of the list
To retrieve the receipt, browse to the company name, select the receipt. The receipt will be shown on the detail page.
ReceitpsOnDisk to capture receipts on iPhone. Copyright 2008 Mallinath Suralikal. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.