May 10, 2012 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] ShenZhne, Guangdong - iLifeSoft announces Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac to import Canon C300 mxf file to Final Cut Pro for editing. Canon C300 MXF Converter for Mac it the best assistant for you to convert Canon C300 mxf to FCP .mov and then import Canon C300 mxf files into Final Cut Pro for editing.
The Canon EOS C300 is a digital cinema camera in the Cinema EOS range, it's a popular professional camcorder which released not long ago, this camcorder is for professional use like record vivid high-definition videos. But as the MXF is Canon C300 recorded video files format, there are also many problems with it. MXF is good to record videos, but is not easy to use because many editing software and devices can't read MXF format videos, such as Apple Final Cut Pro, iMovie, etc.
To solve the problem that import Canon C300 MXF files into Final Cut Pro for editing, you may need a professional MXF to FCP Converter to convert Canon C300 mxf to FCP .mov and then import it into fcp directly. Here we recommend Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac, which can convert Canon C300 mxf to FCP .mov within several simple clicks and with fast speed and high quality.
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac is a professional MXF Converter for Mac, with the powerful tool you can convert Canon C300 MXF to FCP directly by yourself, not only can do this, it also can convert Canon MXF files to other popular format videos like avi, mp4, mpeg, wmv, asf, 3gp, etc. You can enjoy your mxf files by your devices at anywhere anytime with the best Canon C300 MXF Converter for Mac, just free download and try it now!
* Special focus on High-definition videos
* Convert animated images to video files at ease
* Super high converting speed
* Ability to merge files together and trim out unwanted clips
* Capture still images as you wish
* Advanced audio and video sync technology
* Multiple aspect ratios available
* Various watermarks editing options
* Easy to use
* Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 above (including Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard,Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard,Mac OS X 10.7 Lion) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, etc.
* Memory: 512 MB physical RAM or above.
* Processor: Intel processor.
* Monitor: 1024*768 or higher resolution display.
* Optical drive: DVD Drive, External BD drive for ripping blu-ray disc.
Pricing and Availability:
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac is $65.00 (USD) and available now through the iLifeSoft website. To get more information and obtain a free trial version, please visit our website.
Based in ShenZhen, China, iLifesoft is a professional developer of multimedia conversion and DVD backup tools. iLifesoft products generally fall into three multimedia product lines, including Video Conversion Tools, Audio Conversion Tools and DVD Ripping Tools. Copyright (C) 2012 iLifesoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.