May 8, 2012 in Business (E)
[prMac.com] Austin, Texas - Announcing that SalesVu, the developer of SalesVu, has just released the latest update for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. According to Pascal Nicolas, SalesVu founder and CEO, SalesVu 2.0 provides more value than most point-of-sale and mobile payment solutions while offering the lowest credit card processing fees.
"We listened to thousands of SalesVu users across various retail, restaurant, and services segments and added features designed to help them operate their business more efficiently, securely, and cost effectively," Nicolas says.
SalesVu Features Include:
* Attractive, sophisticated interface that is extremely easy to use
* Cloud-based infrastructure securely centralizes all a company's business activity
* Manage, market, update and get reports from anywhere
* Process various types of transactions from an iDevice
* US and Canadian companies can request free hardware encrypted card readers
* US and Canadian companies pay a low flat rate for credit card transactions
* Post offers instantly to Facebook
* SalesVu automatically emails receipts to customers when a payment is made
* Monitor mobile transactions and sales trends
* Receive processed payments the NEXT DAY, not the next month, regardless of volume
* Print receipts and scan barcodes
New SalesVu 2.0 Features:
* New retail features: receipt printing, cash drawer management, barcode scanning
* New restaurants features: tip adjusting, split checks, kitchen/bar printing, online ordering
* New services features: invoicing, recurring billing, online scheduling
* International support: ability to change currency
New retail functionality built into SalesVu 2.0 includes the ability to print receipts and scan barcodes for faster transaction processing. Another common request from retailers was the ability for employees to clock-in and out, a feature that SalesVu tied to a complete cloud-based employee timekeeping solution on SalesVu.com. Lastly, retailers will be able to significantly simplify their close-out process with SalesVu's cash drawer functionality.
Features designed specifically for food service establishments in SalesVu 2.0 include the ability to split checks, print orders to the kitchen, adjust tips at the end of the shift, and receive orders from the restaurant's website. While most online ordering solutions only send email notifications, SalesVu also displays the order right on the point-of-sale app for immediate processing, allowing smaller businesses to be as efficient as larger chains.
Service businesses, according to Nicolas, were an important driver in many of the functionality enhancements built into version 2.0. He notes that there is one thing that beauty shops, massage therapists, and plumbers have in common: they work by appointment. SalesVu 2.0 routes appointments from a business' website directly to the SalesVu app on the iPhone and iPad and allows business owners to take a partial deposit at the time of the reservation and process the balance once the service has been completed. The mobile payment solution also added invoicing and recurring billing, which allows service-based professionals such as attorneys and consultants to set up monthly credit card payments in addition to processing face-to-face transactions.
The launch of SalesVu 2.0 will also now include the application and credit card reader at no cost to businesses. What's more, SalesVu's credit card processing fees in the U.S. are the lowest of any mobile payment solution at a flat 2.7% rate for both swiped and keyed-in transactions. In Canada SalesVu's rates vary from 1.73% to 3.26% depending on card type, which is significantly lower than the rates Intuit recently announced for the Canadian market.
With complete point-of-sale functionality, social media promotion capabilities, daily deal ROI analysis, enterprise-level sales and inventory reporting, Nicolas is confident SalesVu 2.0 has a clear advantage in the mobile payment race.
"We looked at Square and others but decided to go with SalesVu," says a senior manager for a Texas-based dessert chain. "The application's ease of use, cloud-based analytics, and multi-store management capabilities made it an easy choice." The dessert chain recently started rolling out SalesVu 2.0 to its 38 stores across 11 states.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 2.8 MB (iPhone, iPod touch); 4.1 MB (iPad)
Pricing and Availability
SalesVu 2.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
SalesVu prides itself on designing and developing innovative mobile software that makes a direct impact to mobile and retail businesses' bottom line. The company created the SalesVu app to help businesses thrive in this new competitive environment. SalesVu provides mobile and cloud-based solutions to seamlessly integrate operations, management and marketing in an efficient and economical format. Copyright (C) 2012 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.