May 8, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea - BuffStone's new launch, MonTowers, has generated plenty of positive chatter since its launch at the special introductory price of $0.99 and quickly became the #1 game in Japan. But BuffStone has set out to introduce even more players to the potential blockbuster by offering the game free of charge for a limited time only.
In the role of a powerful sorcerer assisted by one of his most attractive creations, the player will summon various monsters in order to defeat each level of the game's towers. Using powerful, magical alchemy combined with the monster coins earned as battle trophies, the player can summon ferocious, adorable, spooky, and beautiful terrors to fight his or her battles. Each monster has two upgrades available, and is enhanced not only with higher stats and new skills, but in appearance as well. The player can also judge his or her collection's completion by visiting the gallery.
Using coins, monster coins, and elemental gems mined from the field, players create their monsters. Especially rare and deadly beasts can be created using specialized sorcery and blending techniques as the player progresses, as well. Creative, detailed character design and engaging battle scenes keep MonTowers fresh from beginning to end, while the game's pacing and collection aspects make it incredibly addictive.
With 200 different monsters to collect and dozens of levels to defeat, MonTowers was a fantastic deal during the introductory sale. But now, it's an even better deal. MonTowers is available now in the iTunes App Store, free of charge, for a limited time.
* 200 unique monsters to collect
* Take part in combat sequences by choosing the optimal moment for your monsters to strike
* Each monster can be upgraded twice, first to the Elder level, then to Master, enhancing their stats and acquiring special combat skills along the way
* Create even more brutal, bloodthirsty monsters to command by blending the most intimidating creatures you have at your disposal
* More than 100 levels of towers to dominate, each represented by a horrifying new opponent
* Complete your collection and undertake mini-quests to gain achievements
* Boost your monsters' HP with potions, so you can keep them in fighting form
* Tokens can be purchased in app, but also replenish over time so you aren't dependent on buying them
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 159 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, MonTowers 1.1.1 is now free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
BuffStone is a mobile startup application developer based in Seoul, South Korea. Their aspirations and goals for development stems back to childhood memories of RPG and Fantasy console games. They hope to recreate this experience for users in both the Android and iOS Platforms. South Korea based apps marketing company appsasia has devoted itself to the successful promotion of iOS and Android applications for Korean app developers and publishers. The appsasia team is committed to excellence and strives to provide the best personalized services for their clients in the Korean App Store, Korean Android Market, International Marketplace and SK T-Store. Copyright (C) 2012 BuffStone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.