May 8, 2012 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Meriden, Connecticut - WIV LLC is pleased to announce its latest version of Passaggio with "Pitch Mode". Passaggio 1.3 is a revolutionary app for the iPhone that helps you improve your singing through instantaneous visual feedback. This unique app is one of the first to allow the user to spot problems and make adjustments immediately while singing. Passaggio 1.3 now includes a new "pitch mode" option that displays an easy to read pitch line.
Passaggio displays your singing before your eyes as you sing so that you can see where you need to improve. Passaggio displays your vocal pitch, volume, and voice characteristics directly on the musical staff.
Passaggio 1.3 is a vocal coach available 24/7. It is tailored for the needs of users on the go in need of immediate pitch correction or practice help. The portability of Passaggio is the perfect tool for lessons, auditions, recording, choir rehearsals or general practicing.
What Makes Passaggio Work?
Passaggio uses a proprietary pitch detection algorithm developed by WIV LLC. This algorithm is extremely fast and efficient. As a result, Passaggio does not exhibit the processing delays inherent in many other applications and it can display all the fine-grained details that a singer needs to see.
Passaggio is like No Other App:
* Displays the important details in your voice so that you can see problem areas and improve your singing
* Easy-to-understand display shows your vocal pitch, characteristics, and volume
* Feedback of voice attributes - pitch, vibrato, scooping, enunciation, breathiness, and regularity of sound - are indicated on a musical staff
* Comes with a step-by-step YouTube tutorial on your iPhone
* Saves the last 30 seconds of your singing so you can go back and correct problem areas
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 1.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Passaggio 1.3 is available for download at the ITunes App Store for a special introductory price of $.99 (USD) for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in the Music category.
WIV LLC is a research and development company specializing in time domain signal processing. It was founded in 2008 by Christopher Shafer. WIV is developing products that utilize their technology and is actively seeking third party licensing opportunities. Copyright (C) 2012 WIV LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.