May 12, 2012 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Los Angeles, California - SulliOS is pleased to announce the arrival of its first iOS gaming release, MyRPS+ 1.0. MyRPS+ is a new take on the game of Rock, Paper, Scissors (aka RoShamBo). By adding familiar modern gaming elements to the classic game, MyRPS+ offers a unique Rock, Paper, Scissors experience on the App Store, suitable for all ages and skill levels.
In the original game, Paper beats Rock, Rock beats Scissors and Scissors beats Paper. The "+" in MyRPS+ represents the new gameplay features, such as timing-based challenges and power-ups, added to the nostalgic mix. MyRPS+, with simple touch screen controls, allows the user to compete for high scores and achievements against an endless number of increasingly difficult computer opponents.
* Control the risk-reward ratio with the aggression bar.
* Dominate by perfecting timing precision with every move.
* Progressively more difficult computer opponents.
* Online leaderboards and achievements.
* Unlockable power-ups to stack the odds.
* Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad.
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
* 1.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MyRPS+ is free to download, and available on the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Los Angeles, California, SulliOS was founded in 2012 by Scott Sullivan. It is a one-man, hobbyist iOS development studio. All Material and Software (C) 2012 SulliOS / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.