May 17, 2012 in Education (F)
[prMac.com] Mahwah, New Jersey - The Blue Jackal is the story of a jackal that becomes drenched with blue paint. The jackal then used this odd incident to trick the other animals into revering him as a king, a deception that does not bode well for him in the end. This story is popular among those of Indian descent and teaches the values of honesty and fairness.
The app is both a storybook and a jigsaw puzzle:
* Each page of the book includes a colorful puzzle image, easy to understand narration as well as the text of the story itself
* A six-piece puzzle on every page that kids can put together
* The child can tap on the screen to explode the puzzle pieces so that he can put it back together again. Once it's complete, he'll be rewarded by fun animations and sound effects
* Tapping on the Jackal button lets the parent turn the narration on and off, scroll quickly to another page in the book
* The reader can turn the page by tapping on the arrows at the top of the screen
* iOS 4.3 or later
* iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
* 41.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The Blue Jackal Puzzle Book 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Located in Mahwah, New Jersey, The Blue Jackal Puzzle Book is developed by Symplifyd, a web and mobile development company founded in 2011. Copyright (C) 2010 Symplifyd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.