May 16, 2012 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] New York, New York - Edamam's best-of-class recipe finder app was featured today on the DailyAppShow. It is the only real solution for the mobile, health-conscious consumer who cares about food. The app saves time and hassle by answering the perennial question "What's for dinner?" in an easy, simple and fun to explore interface. Some of the key app features are:
* Over 1 million recipes from hundreds of recipe sites
* The highest quality recipes come on top
* Design optimized for use on the go
* Visual, photo-rich browsing and navigation
* Detailed nutritional profile for every single recipe
* Ability to filter recipes based on calories and common diets
* Easy recipe comparison across various sites
* A ready-made shopping list for each recipe only a tap away
"For people who make their decisions about what to eat on the way home from work, in the grocery store or at the green market, our app is the solution they've been waiting for." explained Victor Penev, Edamam's founder and CEO.
The app is free and available both on iTunes and GooglePlay stores.
About Daily App Show:
The Daily App Show keeps you up to date with popular and upcoming iPhone & iPod touch Applications by providing a video demo of the app. Daily App Show holds one of the top technology podcast positions in iTunes with over 35,000 daily viewers.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 2.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Edamam 1.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Edamam is about helping people eat better by making daily food choices simple and easy. The company has set for itself the ambitious goal of organizing all the food knowledge in the world. To that end, it has built a proprietary semantic food knowledge base and is creating on top of it a range of consumer and business applications to solve real-world everyday problems. It's team combines top talent from the digital, food and semantic fields. Copyright (C) 2012 Edamam. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.