May 25, 2012 in Music (F)
[prMac.com] Toronto, Canada - Rosano Coutinho is pleased to introduce iLift Loop 1.0, a simple and effective app for learning music from recordings: it allows you to rewind and fast forward like a tape player, while adding the ability to loop sections of a song. The buttons are large and easy to hit so that you can use the app without needing to look at the screen.
iLift Loop controls the iPod/Music app, so if you are listening to your favorite track and decide you want to learn it, just open iLift Loop and it will be there waiting for you. You can also use iLift Loop to view the full Song, Artist, and Album tags for the Now Playing song. There are no complicated instructions to read so that you will have more time to learn music. Whether you're learning a fiddle tune, lifting changes for a gig, or playing along with classical recordings, this app will help you develop your listening ability.
* Rewind and fast forward like a tape player
* Loop sections of a song
* Repeat individual songs or playlists
* Simple, beautiful interface, with no complicated instructions to read
* No file management: works with any song in the Music/iPod app
* Start playing from within the app or from the Music/iPod app
* View full Song, Artist, and Album tags for the Now Playing song
* Universal app for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 1.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iLift Loop is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Based in Toronto, Canada. Copyright (C) 2010-2012 Rosano Coutinho. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.