May 31, 2012 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Palo Alto, California - Award-winning independent children's app developer Duck Duck Moose today is pleased to announce its new 'Princess Fairy Tale Maker' app, which is available for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the App Store. 'Princess Fairy Tale Maker' is an open-ended creative app which allows kids of all ages to create their own fairy tales with princesses, fairies, mermaids, ballerinas, unicorns, animals and much more. It also includes coloring pages with animated sparkles and glitter.
Princess Fairy Tale Maker features princesses who do interesting things like land on the moon, take care of animals, and read books. "We wanted our Princess app to feature girl-like princesses who don't just sit around and wait for the prince," says Caroline Hu Flexer, Co-Founder of Duck Duck Moose and mother of two girls.
Make A Fairy Tale - Tell a story:
* 32 animated background scenes: fairyland, castle, forest, clouds, rainbow, deep sea, tree house
* 190+ animated stickers: princesses, hula girls, fairies, ballerinas, animals, flowers, food and more
* 29 crayons and 29 colored pencils
* Record your voice. Move the stickers to create your own movie
* Tap the stickers to make their mouths move
* 32 coloring pages
* Inspired by classic fairy tales: Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Rapunzel, and Red Riding Hood, Princess and the Frog
* Princesses doing interesting things: landing on the moon, taking care of animals, reading, and more
* Princesses from different countries
* 90+ patterns, rainbows, polka dots, hearts, clouds, butterflies, stripes, zigzags
* Animated sparkles and overlays
* Save your fairy tales to share with friends
Draw and Tell is the thirteenth iOS title released by Duck Duck Moose, following award-winning titles such as Wheels on the Bus, Old MacDonald, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Fish School, Park Math, Word Wagon, and Trucks. Duck Duck Moose has also recently released two Android apps: Wheels on the Bus and Itsy Bitsy Spider.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 49.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Princess Fairy Tale Maker - by Duck Duck Moose is available for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch on iTunes for $1.99 (USD).
Duck Duck Moose is an award-winning creator of educational children's mobile applications for iOS and Android. It was founded in 2008 by three friends who are parents themselves, and share a passion for children, music, education, design, and play. Duck Duck Moose has created twelve top-selling titles: Wheels on the Bus, Old MacDonald, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Fish School, Baa Baa Black Sheep, Park Math, Word Wagon, Musical Me!, Puzzle Pop, Peek-a-Zoo, Draw and Tell, and Trucks. Wheels on the Bus won the KAPi Award for "Best Children's App" at the 2010 International CES and was featured as one of The New York Times' "Best iPhone Apps for Kids." Park Math won the "2010 Best Kids' iPhone/iPod App of the Year Award" from iLounge. The Company has won eleven Parents' Choice Awards and ten Children's Technology Review Editor's Choice Awards for Excellence in Design. Copyright (C) 2008-2012 Duck Duck Moose. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.