June 10, 2012 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Wiesbaden, Germany - Indie iOS developer Spielhaus is pleased to announce the release of their new game Cow Bird, a delightfully addictive title. Dare to dream as a cow protecting an abandoned egg by trying to fly.
Raised by birds since she was a small calf, Cow Bird is determined to spread her wings and fly. Upon discovering a deserted egg, she vows to protect and nurture the fragile unborn from the harsh and treacherous world. She must be fast and agile to escape an avalanche that knocked her most prized possession down a colorful stair-shaped mountain.
Play as Cow Bird and shield your beloved egg from the world below. Cow Bird features "simple to play, difficult to master" one-tap style gameplay. The player taps the screen to bounce Cow Bird off soft grass and build momentum; keeping her near the egg. As the player releases Cow Bird takes flight and glides through the air for a brief moment. Providing addictive fun for anyone that plays, Cow Bird is truly a little pleasure. Fly far and fast to stay one step ahead of the avalanche and prove that flying isn't just for the birds.
* Easy to play but difficult to master, one-touch physics driven gameplay.
* Procedural generated retina graphics give Cow Bird a new look every time you play!
* Dynamic day/night cycle that adapts to the time you play!
* Protect the egg across different levels and continue the adventure.
* Fly High! Game Center enabled with leaderboards and 30 different objectives.
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
* Compatible with Mac OS X 1.6 and later.
Pricing and Availability:
Cow Bird is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac and iOS App Store in the Games category.
Spielhaus was founded in 2009 by Chi Trung Tran and Sorin Stefan Nicolin. Spielhaus aims at developing games and tools for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad that excel on core functionality and simplicity. Following the motto "Fun follows you", Spielhaus strives to create fun games people love. For more information on Spielhaus, visit website.Copyright (C) 2012 Spielhaus. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.