June 28, 2012 in Utilities (F)
[prMac.com] Hangzhou, China - Enolsoft Co., Ltd., a professional multimedia software developer, is pleased to announce the release of ViewCHM for iOS, a free utility to help iOS users to easily view CHM eBooks on the go with their iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
Enolsoft ViewCHM for iOS supports CHM documents in any languages and allows users to freely zoom-in or zoom-out the font size. Moreover, it also allows users to search by keywords, bookmark a specific page, import CHM files via Wi-Fi, Mail, iTunes, adjust display settings and import multiple CHM files to iPad/iPhone/iPod touch at a time etc.
Key capabilities and benefits include:
* Quickly open and read CHM files on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
* Fully compatible with iOS 6.
* Load in CHM files via Email, Wi-Fi and iTunes.
* Search text in page and highlights the results in colors.
* Visiting external links via Safari.
* Tap to directly call the phone number or send email to the email address in CHM files.
* Customize Text encoding if auto detecting failed.
* Bookmark the current page and navigate to page later from the bookmark list.
* Customize settings to enable or disable rotation.
* Adjust brightness when reading CHM files.
"Viewing CHM manuals everywhere with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch now becomes easier," said Jacky Lee, Manager of PDF project of Enolsoft Corporation. "You don't need to convert the CHM files with CHM converting tools anymore, just turn to Enolsoft ViewCHM for iOS." he added, "And above all, it is free".
Pricing and Availability:
Enolsoft ViewCHM for iOS is available through the iPhone App Store. It is totally Free.
Enolsoft is passionate about utility productivity, offering a comprehensive range of products that can be used in many areas of multimedia, with a strong focus on PDF tools. Additionally, Enolsoft offers video conversion, YouTube HD downloading and converting apps. Copyright (C) 2011 Enolsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.