June 29, 2012 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Shanghai, China - Sudogame is proud to introduce Bravo Jump 1.0 for iOS. The Bravo Jump requires players to tap the screen to make the brave boy jump. In order to defend a terrified classmate from play ground bullies, the boy must jump over a rope that moves at various speeds and angles. Be careful not to be stumbled by the rope, they're cunning. You have only 3 chances, otherwise the challenge will end. Tap longer, jump higher. Complete achievements to unlock various skills, through the Game Center challenge in the highest throne in the world.
The bullies will move from East to West, North to South, in a circle, in a crisscross pattern, and all manner of ways that a rope can be moved. The bullies will also speed up, slow down and fake a move to try to trip you up. Because of the random and unpredictable nature of the rope's movement, players must have quick reflexes and be able to pay close attention to the game.
* You have only 3 chances, and otherwise the challenge will end
* Tap longer, jump higher. To master the appropriate time to jump, that's correct
* There are three skills in Bravo Jump; these can't be used until you insist for a while, you can unlock a skill
* Flexible action makes self-righteous player in failure
* Few similar products on the market, it is unique
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* iOS 4.3 or later
* 66.8 MB
Located in Shanghai, China, Sudogame was founded in the end of 2011. The company is dedicated to research and develop iOS application in Hong Kong. Sudogame intends to bring more good apps to the users. They welcome suggestions. Copyright (C) 2012 Sudogame. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.