June 23, 2012 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Sydney, Australia - Mobile Agency is pleased to announce that their game, Armageddon Racing 1.1, has been officially released and is now available on the Apple App Store for all iOS devices.
Armageddon Racing is a fast-paced action game where the planet is on the brink of destruction and a huge wall of fire is destroying everything in its path. You must escape using your high-powered car.
Armageddon Racing is a universal game, so when it is purchased, it will be available to all iOS devices without any extra purchases.
The game was entirely developed by Mobile Agency who are based in Sydney, Australia
* Escape the Fire - The planet is on the brink of destruction a huge wall of fire is destroying everything in its path
* Speed - Use your super powered car to keep ahead of the wall of death
* Smash - Score points by smashing other cars out of the way
* Touch Controls - No complex or unintuitive joysticks. Use the accelerator to steer and one button to brake
* Challenging - As the firewall speeds up so must you!
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 5 or later
* 23.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Armageddon Racing is available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. The iPad and iPhone / iPod touch costs $0.99.
Located in Manly Beach, Sydney, Australia. Mobile Agency is a mobile and console game development company. Copyright (C) 2012 Mobile Agency Sydney. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.