July 8, 2012 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Simferopol, Ukraine - The game development company "Alcomi" developed a new game for iPhone and iPad "Alone at War 2". The game release date is June 16, 2012. Alone at War 2 is sequel of the cool game with funny hand-drawn graphics. A single warrior must defeat the whole army of enemies. Battles are won a day at a time, and enemies will attack until the sun sets. The warrior armed with a bow, bombs and magic.
This shooter game will be interesting to everyone who likes action and danger.
Alone at War 2 is free for a limited time on the App Store!
Alone at War 2 is addictive and simple game, but the new features encourage the players to play for a long time.
* Tap the screen, then hold and release your finger to take a shot. The longer you hold, the stronger the shot
* Tap the button in the lower left corner of the screen to switch between modes of shooting
* Shoot elements in the background to upgrade your quiver with enhanced weapons, including poisonous and freezing arrows
* Fun squared paper designs change every day
* Enjoy endless gameplay
* Use your collected points to upgrade your abilities and acquire magic spells to hurl earthquakes, lightning, and fire at your enemies
* iOS 4.0 or later
* iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
* 58.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Alone at war 2 1.0 is only free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Simferopol, Ukraine, Alcomi is a solid team of game development professionals. Our team is made up of professional, competent, talented and creative people in the field of programming, design, flash-programming. All staff has wide experience in game making and the game industry as a whole. We successfully develop game applications for mobile platforms (iOS, Android, PSP, Windows Phohe 7) for several years. Our rule is to create exciting and profitable game, so our players and our partners are satisfied. We ourselves and millions people all over the world like to play the games we make. Our products have a powerful graphics, beautiful design, exciting gameplay and an impressive set of additional functions. Copyright (C) 2012 Alcomi. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.