July 19, 2012 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Umea, Sweden - Indie developer Anton Hultdin is proud to introduces Samurai Rush for both iPhone and iPad. Your village has been attacked. Many are slain. Many are taken. You must run after those who did this, don't let them stop you, and free your friends and family. Prepare yourself to face hordes of enemies and tough bosses. Will you have the samurai skills needed to complete this mission?
"I tried out the iPhone-specific version yesterday and was quite pleasantly surprised. The opening animation specifically was excellent." - TA Forum Review
* Universal Version (iPad / iPhone / iPod touch)
* Retina Display Support for the new iPad and iPhone
* Download and Try the Game in the FREE version
* Make your way through 30 Levels with Multiple Checkpoints and 3 Boss Fights
* 3 Chapters of Increasing Difficulty which features Unique Graphics
* 4 Difficulty Settings provides Long-Time Challenges and Replayability
* Story-Driven Game with Beautiful Cutscenes
* Puzzling Levels with Multiple Solutions
* Game Center Achievements
"Samurai Rush is the first big step for me as an indie game developer and I'm very excited to finally be able to release it," said Anton Hultdin, the game's creator. "Samurai Rush is an incredible gaming experience that mixes stylized graphics and unforgiving gameplay which should provide a healthy, fun challenge for all ages. And I can't wait to see it in people's hands!"
Please remit any Promo Code Requests to: email@example.com
Anton Hultdin is a Swedish indie game developer who has worked as an artist in the games industry for many years and started his career as an independent game developer in early 2012. Samurai Rush has been co-developed by Anton Hultdin and the independent game developer Level Eight AB, both based in Umea a town in the North of Sweden. Anton Hultdin provided the basic game design, art, music and sounds while Level Eight has been crucial in developing the tech, engine and tools to make the game playable on the iOS-platform. Copyright (C) 2012 Anton Hultdin All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.