July 25, 2012 in Finance (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - SilverWiz Ltd., creator of the personal finance software - MoneyWiz iPhone and iPad announced update 1.3.5. The update adds CSV import of financial statements, background syncing and even greater support for international currencies.
MoneyWiz is a complete personal finance software that allows people to easily manage accounts, budgets and bills, generate reports and much more. MoneyWiz is unique for its beautiful and intuitive interface that combines ease of use and powerful features. MoneyWiz also features unique syncing solution that allows people to automatically synchronize their financial data across multiple devices.
Importing financial statements in CSV format has been a necessary feature for many non-English speaking customers, due to the fact that most international banks do not support the QIF and OFX file formats. With the new CSV import feature, it's easy to import any financial statement into MoneyWiz.
Using its unique automatic cloud sync - Sync Everything! - MoneyWiz can now sync while it's on the background. This allows people to enter changes and immediately close MoneyWiz knowing that their changes will be synced.
International Currencies Support:
MoneyWiz supports all world currencies, and deals with exchange rates automatically. What's new is that MoneyWiz will now know how many decimal signs each currency has. For example, if you have an account in USD, amounts will be displayed like this "12.33", and if you have an account in JPY the amounts in it will be displayed without the "cents" part, like this "12".
What else is new in version 1.3.5:
* You can configure currencies to show symbols instead of currency codes...i.e. show $ instead of USD
* Show running balance in the Forecast and Account Balance reports, if running balance is enabled
* QIF import will now recognize transactions split into several categories and create them properly
* The native network activity indicator (in the black top bar, where the hour is shown) will show when sync is in progress
* Improved ability to work with paired wireless keyboard
* Improvements and bug fixes for the calculator and currency convertor
* 90 fixes and minor improvements
American English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Device Requirements (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch):
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 23.7 MB
Availability And Price:
MoneyWiz - Personal Finance for iPad 1.3.5 and MoneyWiz - Personal Finance 1.3.5 (for iPhone) are $4.99 and available worldwide through the App Store in the Finance category.
We are passionate about beauty and simplicity, and that's the passion that drives us when creating great software. Copyright (C) 2012 SilverWiz. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.