July 26, 2012 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Hyderabad, India - Millions of students take up the GMAT exam every year for admission into good MBA universities across the world. The new version of the GMAT will come live from June 5, 2012. So what is the main difference between the old GMAT and the new GMAT? Is the New GMAT easier? Need to practice more papers and want to know what are the changes?
Answers to all these questions are answered in this app - The New GMAT-Practice Papers.
The new pattern of the GMAT is:
• Verbal Section - 41 Question / 75 Minutes
• Quants Section - 37 Question / 75 Minutes
• Integrated Reasoning - 12 Question / 30 Minutes
• Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) - One AWA / 30 Minutes
This app is designed and developed so that the students who are looking to write the New GMAT exam on or after June 5, 2012 make themselves more familiar with the pattern. The New GMAT app includes 3 papers with the new pattern.
The important features of the app are:
• 3 Practice Papers developed and designed according to the new GMAT pattern.
• Introduce Integrated Reasoning section.
• The order of the questions is scrambled. The level of the next question depends upon the answer of the current question.
• User-friendly features similar to those seen in the real exam.
• Question timer, which helps you practice your pace and improve speed.
• Pause the timer as needed, come back and start the test from the unanswered question.
• Know your score immediately after you finish the exam. Also shows the graphical representation of your score section wise, helping you to track your performance.
• Avail the answer key and the solution to all the questions once you finish your exam. This helps you to perform even better in the next papers.
• Papers designed and developed by top professors and tutors.
• This app doesn't requires any internet connection.
This is the only app free app available in the iOS store, which allows the users to practice the new GMAT.
Patron Technosoft India Private Limited is one of the leading app development companies in India developing apps for Apple (iOS) and Windows platform. Since inception, Patron is into development of its own products, exploiting years of R&D knowledge and experience. Copyright (C) 2012 Patron Technosoft India Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.