July 31, 2012 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Murfreesboro, Tennessee - Pubblog, the makers of MailSteward, today is pleased to announce the release of FileMyFiles 3.3, the essential multi-tool file system organizer. FileMyFiles is now compatible with Mountain Lion (OS X 10.8).
* Clean up your Desktop with one click
* Schedule FileMyFiles to organize all of your folders according to file type.
* Change all of the file and/or folder names within a folder easily with a number of powerful options
* Uninstall and Remove applications and all of their related files and folders
* The Feature Apple Should Have Included: FileMyFiles lets you select and delete specific files in the trash without having to delete all before you're ready
* Fully customizable - change folder names and what file types go into which folders
Text files and word processing documents are put into "My Words Folder". Graphics image files into "My Images Folder". Files are sorted and put into folders according to eight categories of file types: Words, Images, Audio, Compressed, Data, Layout, Video, and Web.
You can always choose "Unfile My Files" and put everything back the way it was before.
Pricing and Availability:
FileMyFiles is available from the Pubblog store for $19.95 (USD). You can download it and try it out free for ten days. FileMyFiles is also available in the Mac App Store for $9.95 (minus the feature of uninstalling applications and their related files and folders).
Pubblog is a Tennessee based multimedia publishing company providing applications for the Mac platform. Copyright (C) 2012 Pubblog. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.