March 1, 2009 in Multimedia (E)
[prMac.com] Seminole, Florida - Blue Room Software today announces the release of BurnToDisc 2, an upgrade to their Aperture Export Plug-In for CD and DVD burning. BurnToDisc gives photographers greater flexibility and control over disc naming and population. Disc names are generated from user-defined and project-specific metadata, such as disc number, image number, export date and project name.
New to this release are a number of customer-requested features:
* Images can be exported in multiple formats in the same export session
* Images can be scaled to multiple sizes in the same export session
* Image file names can be taken from the Aperture Library, or augmented from export session metadata
* The placement of images on disc can be in any user-defined folder hierarchy
* Folder names can be static or constructed from metadata
* To allow for varying workflow scenarios, any number of named export configurations can be saved, and then later recalled for use
Minimum System Requirements:
* MacOS X 10.4 Tiger or later
* PowerPC G4, G5 or Intel Macintosh
* Aperture 1.5 or later
* MacOS X 10.5 Leopard
* Aperture 2.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
BurnToDisc 2 is available for purchase for $49.95 (USD). Existing BurnToDisc 1.x customers can upgrade to version 2.0 for only $19.98 by using the coupon code B2D2UPGRADE at the Blue Room Software Store. A free, fully-functional 15 day trial is available for download.
Blue Room Software is a privately held software company based in Seminole, Florida, founded in 2008 by Clarence Locke. Blue Room Software current product line consists of tools for both amateur and professional photographers using Apple iPhoto and Aperture photo management software. Copyright 2008-2009 Blue Room Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Aperture and iPhoto are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.