August 13, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Thessaloniki, Greece - Indie game developer Total Eclipse today is thrilled to announce the availability of the newest update to A Clockwork Brain. The highly acclaimed puzzle game has grossed a quarter of a million downloads to date and received outstanding reviews by its players (95% of reviews being more than 4 stars).
The new version arrives with two freshly designed mini-games: Speed Match and Logic Tiles. Speed Match is an image/word identification game, which hones visual/spatial skills and reflexes. Logic Tiles uses shape merging and subtracting to train logical thinking. OpenFeint and Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards for the new mini-games are also available. Finally, the newly-released Mega Pack unlocks all premium mini-games at a special price.
A Clockwork Brain features fast-paced, bite-sized game play; each mini-game playthrough is approximately one minute of intense brain training. Depending on how well players do at the mini-games, A Clockwork Brain awards them with Sprocket Tokens. Tokens can then be used to unlock a range of free upgrades. Players can create their own Challenges in the Challenge Mode, which provides an overall training activity with four games to be played in sequence. They can also use Sprocket Tokens to try any premium game for free as often as they like. Additionally, players who return for training every day will be given an increasing number of Tokens through Daily Rewards.
The free version of A Clockwork Brain comes with five free mini-games, with eight more available as in-app purchases. For those players who like to have all premium content from the get-go, A Clockwork Brain Premium is available with twelve mini-games unlocked.
* Training variety: Contains five free mini-games (one unlockable with Tokens) and eight more available through in-app purchases
* Fast and casual: Bite-sized, intuitive gameplay, suitable for all ages
* Daily Rewards: Train every day and win more Tokens for doing so
* Try before you buy: All purchasable mini-games can now be tried with Sprocket Tokens
* Mega Pack: Unlock all premium games at once at a special price
* Challenge Mode: Create your own Challenge or play a random set of four mini-games
* Exceptional look and feel: Steampunk-influenced graphics and audio make each mini-game unique
* Free in-game upgrades: Players can use awarded Tokens to activate several upgrades and game modes
* Competition: Supports OpenFeint and Game Center leaderboards, with 31 achievements to collect
* International appeal: All word games support 9 languages
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 80 MB
Pricing and Availability:
A Clockwork Brain 1.2.0 is Free and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games and Education categories. A Clockwork Brain Premium 1.2.0 costs $1.99 (USD) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games and Education categories.
Total Eclipse, an independent game development studio based in Thessaloniki, Greece, designs and develops downloadable, portable and online games catering to a wide audience since 2004. Past releases include the successful Hidden Object/Adventure Steampunk games The Clockwork Man and The Clockwork Man: The Hidden World, Maya's Dress Up for iOS, Fashion Boutique, Academy of Magic and Bounty. Copyright (c) 2012 Total Eclipse. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.