August 14, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Hyderabad, India - Patron Technosoft India has announced the release of their first mind game - Fun and Match for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Do you call yourself a Genius? Do you think you have good memory power? Then come and try the most awaiting mind game - Fun and Mach.
Fun and Match is a very powerful and an interesting game, which promises the users to keep them engaged all the time. The game offers 3 different modes to choose from and depending on the users interest, he/she is free to choose any game mode. Fun and Match demands more attention, good eye coordination and a strong mental presence to successfully complete the levels.
* Fun and Match with 3 categories - Classic Mode, Solid Mode and Arcade Mode
* Play and at the same time sharpen your skills.
* Different game strategies introduced - Time based, Life based and Dual mode
* Innovative, mystifying and puzzling figures to make you more game centric
* Update your scores and show the world how sharp you are-share your score on Facebook, Twitter
* Each and every category designed for 100% satisfactory experience
"As this is the first app in the games category, we have focused more on the design part" - said Thomas, Senior Developer at Patron Technosoft. So set yourself to experience the most potent and one of the most interactive puzzle game.
* iiPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 23.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Fun and Match 5.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Patron Technosoft India Private Limited is one of the leading app development companies in India developing apps for Apple (iOS) and Windows platform. Since inception, Patron is into development of its own products, exploiting years of R&D knowledge and experience. Copyright (C) 2012 Patron Technosoft India Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.