August 18, 2012 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Vinemont, Alabama - To celebrate his birthday, Keary Smith has made Ultimate Flashlight for iPhone free for the weekend. The app will be free from August 17, 2012, through August 20, 2012. Ultimate Flashlight is the ultimate flashlight app for the iPhone. Ultimate Flashlight uses the iPhone's built-in bright LED as a quickly-accessible flashlight. This app has numerous functions for all iPhone users, from standard flashlight functionality to pedestrian and biker modes to Morse code communication. Ultimate Flashlight is for sale now on the app store for 99 cents.
From the app store's description, Ultimate Flashlight has a number of built-in functions and uses.
* Normal flashlight mode
* Pedestrian / Biking mode for road safety
* Morse Code mode with manual interaction as well as text conversion
* Emergency mode that will flash the light in an SOS pattern
* Press to toggle light
* Strobe light up to 10 times per second
* Find your keys in the dark
* Read a book at night
* Use it for camping and hiking in the dark
* Roadside visibility in daytime and nighttime
* Put it in your back pocket in Bike / Pedestrian mode when walking
* Mount it to the back of your bike when biking for safety
* Light your way when the power is out
* Check on your family at night
* Morse code your friends from a distance with the built-in light
* Strobe light for parties or safety
* SOS mode for use if your phone does not have a signal
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 1.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Ultimate Flashlight 1.1.2 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Keary Smith is a freelance iPhone app developer. Mr. Smith has created several apps for the iPhone OS, including the popular Engine Sounds, an app that replicates interactive sounds from multiple types of automotive engines; Gods, an app that includes detailed information of gods, goddesses, and other deities from various mythos; Gunz, a fun app that includes a variety of audio recordings of different guns; and Easy Banker, an app that allows board gamers to keep track of scores or money in popular board games such as Monopoly. Mr. Smith has been creating iPhone apps for freelance since early 2009. Copyright (C) 2012 Keary Smith. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.