March 10, 2009 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Munich, Germany - MacRailSoft has announced the release of RailModeller 3.1.4, their solution for creating layouts for model railroads and slot cars for Apple Macintosh computers. More than 190 libraries are included, providing tracks and accessories from virtually any manufacturer of model railroad tracks, allowing the user to start planning their railroad empire right away.
The latest update allows layouts to be directly exported to TrainPlayer and brings several fixes to further improve the quality and usability of RailModeller. Other highlights in RailModeller include:
* Design model railroad and slot car layouts of up to 1000m x 1000m (or 3280ft x 3280ft)
* Build layouts in any scale from Z ("Miniclub") to IIm/G ("LGB", "Aristocraft") simply via drag and drop
* Print in any scale starting from a single sheet of paper up to 1:1 scale
* View layouts in 3D to get an even better impression
* Export Layouts as Image Files (PSD, PNG, JPEG or TIFF)
* Automatically maintain partlist to provide an overview of the tracks used and the overall costs
* Keep track of your inventory of tracks using the integrated stock management
* Create new or customize the bundled libraries using the Railset Editor
* Apple Macintosh (PowerPC or Intel)
* Mac OS X 10.3 or newer
* 20 MB available disk space
MacRailSoft is a software company specializing in providing innovative solutions for model railroad and slot car enthusiasts. Copyright 2009 MacRailSoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.