September 5, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Mumbai, India - Internet Design Zone, an iOS developer company, is very happy to announce that its new iPhone/iPad app for girls: Makeup For Girls 1.0 has crossed 150,000 free downloads in just 11 days of its launch. This hot game is a combination of makeup and dressup where young girls can play with five different themes and create new looks. The makeup app is free to download and try out.
The game was introduced in the App Store on August 24. 100,000 people downloaded it in the first seven days. And in the first four days of the second week, over 50,000 more people have already downloaded and played the game. The game has hit #1 position in the charts in Games/Kids or Games/Family category in countries like Cyprus, Egypt, Israel, Sweden, UAE, Lebanon and others. Scores of users have unlocked the 4 locked themes as well.
In this makeup app, a girl could play around with makeup, clothes, hairstyles, accessories, jewelry, bags, shoes, etc. It is absolute fun for young girls where they can play dressup and makeup together. There are five themes to choose from: College (free), Party, Office, Wedding and Punk. Hundreds of unique looks are possible by mixing and matching.
Young girls can
* Play with eye shadow, eye lashes and colored lenses
* Apply lipstick and blush in different shades
* Change the model's accessories including bracelets, earrings, neck pieces, etc.
* Change the model's clothes, shoes, glasses, hairstyles, handbags, etc.
* Hundreds of different looks possible in each theme
* Zoom in option to see the makeup in fine detail
* Option to increase/reduce the intensity of makeup
* One can save the final look in the photos album or use it as a display picture in contacts or make it as the wallpaper
* 1 theme is free. Remaining 4 are available in a single in-app purchase
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 82.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Makeup For Girls 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 70 iPhone/iPod touch and iPad apps. The company is currently developing apps for kids on the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2004-2012 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.