September 15, 2012 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] San Francisco, California - iPhone app entrepreneur Giacomo Balli just delivered another amazing concept: making boring black & white QR codes beautiful and eye-catching. Fancy QR Code Generator will assist you with all the steps necessary and then allow you to export/share your creation.
* select any color combination (background and foreground)
* select combination using an image as foreground
* bundled images ready to be used
* functionality to retrieve image from camera roll
* functionality to retrieve image from online/URL
* export created code to your camera roll
* email the code directly to your press/marketing department
The application is for all iOS devices with firmware 4.2 and above. The orientation is locked to portrait only to ensure the best user experience keeping in mind the elements that need to be on the screen.
"I always thought QR Codes were extremely useful, especially when I'm out of the office, but extremely boring. This app rocked my world!"
* U.S. English
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* Does not require internet connection (unless using online/URL image)
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 2.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Fancy QR Code Generator is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. There are in-app purchase bundles available depending on desired usage. Review copies are available on request.
Based in San Francisco, CA, indie developer Giacomo Balli founded his business in 2010 in Italy. Giacomo is currently focused on iOS and mobile web development. He loves working on &quot;new&quot; concepts and coming up with original content. He has comprehensive experience with HTML5/CSS3/AJAX since their introduction. Giacomo attended WWDC last year, thorough familiarity with PhoneGap, multi-platform development, and solid Photoshop skills. Copyright (C) 2010-2012 Giacomo Balli. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.