May 31, 2007 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Indev Software Inc. is proud to announce the final release of MailTags 2.0. MailTags transforms Apple's Mail.app into a powerful email organization tool with its ability to tag email messages for organization work flows and sophisticated searches. MailTags 2.0 brings numerous new features to MailTags, including:
* IMAP support, allowing you to access message tags from multiple computers
* An improved integrated interface for viewing and editing tags,
* The ability to view tags in Mail's List view
* Dynamic coloring of messages based on project, approaching due dates and priorities.
* Integration with iCal, allowing you to create to dos and events right from Mail
* Better integration with Mail’s search tools
* Better integration with Mail’s smart mailboxes
* Applescript compatibility
Detailed information and screenshots can be found at indev's website: http://www.indev.ca/MailTags.html
MailTags is shareware with a 21 day trial period. A registration code allowing unlimited use can be purchased for $29.95. Educational and Volume discounts are available by contacting email@example.com.
Indev develops plug-in to help you organize your information.