March 17, 2009 in Financial (E)
[prMac.com] Corby, United Kingdom - The Dream Apps today released an update to their popular Invoice creation and management application for Mac OS X. Involer allows users to create, print, export and track the status of their invoices within a single, easy to use interface. The latest version also includes many bug fixes and new features and is a recommended free update for all users. The latest update, version 1.2 contains many new features that have been requested in previous versions.
* Added support for company logos.
* You can now add a full client address to Involer.
* Unique invoice numbers are now automatically created.
* More invoice items can now be added to a single invoice.
* New preferences, and an enhanced product registration experience.
* Involer now displays a count of unpaid invoices in the 'Clients' sidebar.
* The application toolbar has been optimized.
* Before and after-tax totals are now correctly rounded.
* Added more instructions and manuals.
Pricing and Availability:
The update is available for download from either the built in updater in the application, or from our website and is free for all existing users. The Involer application is still in introductory pricing at $19.99 (USD) and will only remain at that price for a few more weeks. The application can be purchased from our online store.
Located in Corby, United Kingdom, The Dream is a small software development company founded in 2003 by Christian Owens. Over the years the company has grown from not only designing websites, to creating websites and award winning Macintosh applications. The work done by The Dream is often featured on design inspiration websites and our apps have been featured in magazines such as WebDesigner Magazine, MacFormat and Mac Life. Copyright 2003-2008 The Dream Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iSight and Shake are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.