September 20, 2012 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Mumbai, India - Internet Design Zone, an iOS developer company, today is pleased to announce its latest iPhone/iPad app for girls: Makeup & Dressup For Girls 1.0. This fashion game is a combination of dressup and makeup where girls can play with five themes and create new stylish looks. The app is free to download and try out and young girls will love it.
This game is a visual treat for girls, especially between the ages 4-14. Five totally new themes like Fairy, Beach, Indian Bride, Cleopatra and Red Carpet are available. A girl could apply makeup to the model on screen, mix and match with hairstyles, bags, shoes, clothes, accessories, jewelry, etc. Using the options available, hundreds of unique looks can be created. To make the model's face ready, girls can:
* Change lipstick shades and intensity. Add some glitter
* Apply blush to her cheeks
* Go wild with mascara, colored lenses, eye shadow, etc.
* Change her hairstyles, add some hair accessories or hats
* Add bling with jewelry
* Change her sunglasses
* Girls can choose from a number of options in tops, bottoms, shoes, bags, dresses, jewelry to dress up the model on screen.
* Five themes: Fairy (free). Beach, Indian Bride, Cleopatra and Red Carpet - Rest four are available via an in-app purchase
* Hundreds of different looks possible in each of the 5 themes
* One can save the look as a photo in the photos album or make it as the wallpaper or use it as a display picture in contacts
* Zoom in to see the makeup in fine detail
* Reduce or increase the intensity of makeup
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 154 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Makeup & Dressup For Girls 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 80 iPhone/iPod touch and iPad apps. The company is currently developing apps for kids on the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2004-2012 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.