March 20, 2009 in Project Tracking (E)
[prMac.com] Saint-Petersburg, Russia - Milk Farm Software today announced the release of version 1.1 of Chronograph - The Mac OS X Application for tracking projects time. Add your projects, divide them into tasks and start the timer! With its intuitive interface, Chronograph makes time-tracking and reports-generation as unobtrusive as possible.
There are many complex time-tracking applications available, but our goal is to keep process simple and streamlined. Chronograph started as extremely simplistic app and version 1.1 brings major usability improvements:
* Menubar icon allows to start tracking time on one of the last Tasks
* Pause/Stop are available in menubar
* Global keyboard shortcut can be specified to Pause/Resume started Task
Additionally, Chronograph 1.1 introduces infrastructure for custom report-templates. API is not stable yet, but instructions for building templates are available on request.
* Unlimited number of Projects
* Unlimited number of Tasks per Project
* Interface optimised for both mouse- and keyboard-control
* Export reports in PDF
* Instantly create email-drafts with reports
* Mac OS X Version 10.5 Leopard or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* 2.9 MB Hard Drive space
Trial version limitations:
* Only 2 Tasks can be created
* Export-functionality is disabled
Pricing and Availability:
Chronograph 1.1 is a shareware program. License costs Euro 19.95, but is available for special introductionary price of Euro 15.95 till the end of March 2009. All 1.x updates are free for registered users.
Milk Farm Software, ltd. was founded in 2004 by Andrey Belov and Alexey Zakhlestin. The company develops best of class innovative software for Macintosh. Our team consists of skillful artists and programmers with strong experience in different kinds of technology. Milk Farm Software's mission is to create deeply functional and easy to use software, which conforms to international standards. We believe that core technologies should be open-source and contribute parts of our work to the community under BSD-style licence.