March 21, 2009 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Milano, IT - Tension Software announces Product Manager 1.1. Product Manager is a software to manage on Macintosh, company products from different points of view. It's document based and can manage an unlimited number of documents each with an unlimited number of products inside, subdivided in families.
The application is customizable with the labels the user needs for the specific products category used. It can be a general repository for all the data used for marketing and technical management. Product Manager allows to organize products in a logical subdivision and for every product the user can store Main data with generic data fields, releases notes, press releases, bug list, ToDo list. The application provides also storage for further data: Media Points for press release and Text template for internal use. Product manager can provide press release automatic sending via Leopard Scripting Bridge via mail.app, all this with just a single click by the user.
* Easy to use interface
* No learning period required
* Products stored in a hierarchical view by families
* Customizable labels adaptable to different products type
* Description Release list
* Bug list
* To Do list
* Press Release list
* Manages unlimited families and products
* Automatic email preparing and sending to an address list controlling mail.app from inside Product Manager using the Leopard Scripting Bridge
* Text template ready to be inserted inside text view
* Improved interface with drawer panel and more
New in this release:
* Media point list for press release sending
* Automatic mail creation and sending of Press Release (integrated with Mail.app using Leopard Scripting Bridge)
* Multithreading mail creation and sending via Mail.app
* Storage for templates and automatic insertion of template text
* Bug Fix
* Mac OS X Version 10.5 Leopard or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
Pricing and Availability:
Product Manager is $30 (USD) available in Universal binary both for PPC and Intel Mac.
Tension Software started in 1997 developing Mac software for Mac OS Classic. Now Tension Software still develops Mac software for Mac OS X using the last Apple technology, Cocoa and Objective-C. All the current Mac production is made by Universal Applications native on both PPC Mac and Intel Mac. Other brands and products referenced herein are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.