March 22, 2009 in Announcements (F)
[prMac.com] Redmond, Washington - Igloo Games' popular games Dizzy Bee and Dizzy Bee 2 are available for $0.99, a 66% discount, for a limited time. The premise of the Dizzy Bee series is simple - "Guide a friendly bee by tilting and turning the iPhone or iPod touch."
By making use of the accelerometer, users roll a bee around in order to rescue fruit friends and lead them to safety. As the game progresses "baddies" are introduced and become a central part of the challenge as users realize that tilting the device affects all characters. The games fun comes from its clever geometry level designs combined with the multiple enemy and object designs. Its charming look and sound effects add to the game experience and complete the package.
* Easy pick-up-and-drop gameplay
* Intuitive Controls: Tilt to guide Dizzy and save its friends
* Fun Physics: Characters roll around and interact with objects
* Multiple Profiles: Allows up to 3 players to save their own progress
* Over 40 level and secret bonus stages
* Dizzy Bee 2 offers multiple difficulty settings, expanding vastly the level count
* Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
Dizzy Bee is a finalist for the upcoming 2009 Independent Games Festival Mobile in two categories:
* Achievement in Art
* Best iPhone Game
Igloo Games specializes in video games aimed at the iPhone and iPod touch. All Material and Software (C) 2008-2009 Igloo Games / All Rights Reserved. iPhone and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.