October 2, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Wilmington, Delaware - Games For Girls, LLC, an iOS developer company, today is pleased to announce the release of Games For Girls: Dress Up 1.0, a new dress up app for girls for iPhone/iPad. This game is a great combo for girls who love to dress up different models and themselves! A girl can choose to dress up one of our gorgeous models and create great new looks. She can also choose any of photos in her own library and dress herself up or anyone else.
There is a wide selection of clothes to choose from, millions of combination really. One can select from a variety of accessories, hairstyles, lipsticks, jewelry, eye shadows, clothes, shoes, underwear, swimsuits, caps, bags, etc. It is a major treat for girls of any age. What all can a girl play with? She can dress up our models or use her own photos to:
* Play with a huge variety of clothes, bags, accessories, and lots more
* Try on makeups and new hairstyles or change her shoes
* Experiment with picture effects and try out different frames
* Mix and match her accessories, give some bling with jewelry, and do loads more
* Save her creations to her library or share via Facebook, Twitter or Email
* Millions of unique looks are possible
* The final look can be saved in the Library and/or can be shared on most popular networks
* Sharing images brings a whole new dimension to it really. Besides sharing her creations with friends and family, she can also take a picture of a guy in the school and creatively dress him up as a girl, then post that creation on Facebook, Twitter, etc... Loads of fun to be expected this way
* A girl could use the generated photos as display pics for contacts on the iPhone
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 91 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Games For Girls: Dress Up 1.0 is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. The current price is $1,99.
Founded in 2012 in Wilmington, Delaware, US, Games For Girls, LLC has been developing mobile applications. The company is currently developing all sorts of games for girls apps on the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2012 Games For Girls, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.